Friday, March 30, 2007

• Don’t rush in luv for it never runs out. Let luv be the one to knock at ur door, so by the time you start to fall, you know that ur feeling is for sure.

• I hate u when u smile at me coz u make me crazy. I hate u when u talk to me coz u make me run out of words. I hate u when I see u coz u make me luv u more.

• I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.

• I may b innocent to know what luv is, I may not show it to u. I may not luv u the way it should b, but I’m always willing to luv u the way I understand it.

• Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate it but whenever it happens I just stop & think of u n say: How can I hate this world when u r a part of it

• Love is not how long u've been together; not how much u've given or receive; Not how many times u've helped each other – It’s how u value each other

• U'll always be mine 4 now & 4ever. U'll always be mine 4 u r my treasure. U'll always be mine please tell me its true. Please be mine 4ever. I'll always luv u

• I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.

• We cannot be together,
But we'll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us,
You’re always in my heart.

• If I could give u one thing in life, I would give u the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special u r to me!

• What’s missing in H__RT? EA or U? Pick EA & you’ll get a heart! If u pick U, you’ll get hurt! I'd pick U coz it's better to get hurt than hv a heart without U

• 'I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hhhmm....really very dedicated love.....m impressed....nice thinking......